PIONEER GARDENS (NDITHINI MANANJA) – PHASE 1
PIONEER GARDENS (NDITHINI MANANJA) - PHASE 1
Pioneer gardens is the darling of the society for this was the first property acquired when the society was being formed back in the year 2014. It is located in the outskirts of Machakos county, the region that boarders Muranga county to the east.
Pioneer gardens is currently the most ideal investment place for you. The soil type for the land is red soil. The region is also a good producer of good quality mangoes and oranges.
The prices for these particular plots have more than doubled in the last 4 years
Why Pioneer Gardens
- The plots are located next to the shopping centre along the main road that connects Nyeri highway to Garissa road. This road is earmarked for tarmacking
- Close proximity to Kakuzi Ltd
- Close proximity to the greater eastern bypass exit to the Nyeri highway at Makuyu town
- Upcoming upgrade of the Nairobi-Nyeri highway to a dual carriage way from Kenol town towards Nyeri town
- Influx of big time investors who are purchasing 100s of acres at a go for farming
- The area is well known to provide good quality mangoes and oranges
- Electricity and water available on site
The plots are located at only 10km off the Nairobi-Nyeri highway past Kakuzi Ltd (20 minutes’ drive from Thika town) and to the right at Kitini stage.
- Graded Access Roads
- Perimeter Fencing
- Water and Electricity on site
- Legal Services and Conveyance Process Facilitated
- Estate Main Gate
- Become a member today and enjoy member rates immediately
- Country: Kenya
- Province / State: Kiambu
- City / Town: Mananja